Do you want to develop a group of in-house coaches and mentors?
Do you want to increase the skills of the coaches and mentors already in your organisation?
Or simply refresh your current coach or mentor’s skills?
Our training can help you to build a self-sustaining body of internal coaches or mentors to support people development within your organisation, or provide coaching skills support at all levels.
Some examples include:
Full Coach and Mentor Training Programmes:
- Training for internal coaches and/or mentors
- Aimed at individuals wishing to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to coach and/or mentor people as part of their role
- Aimed at managers or individuals with significant responsibility for coaching and/or mentoring or those aspiring to become an experienced coach and/or mentor
Skills Workshops in Coaching and / or Mentoring
- Half day or full day Skills Workshops to suit your requirements
- Skills Workshops in Coaching, Mentoring or Coaching & Mentoring
Taster coaching workshops in subjects including:
- Practical Coaching
- coaching Tools to support confidence & resilience, values, strengths and skills
- Coaching Tools to support goals, decision making and planning
- Coaching Tools to support limiting beliefs – what are they and how do I overcome them and comfort zones – stretching your boundaries
Training sessions for Managers:
- Coaching for Change & Creating a Coaching Culture
- Mentoring to Maximise People Potential & Me as a Role Model & a Mentor
- Coaching as a Business Management Skill / Manager as Coach / Meetings in a Coaching Style
- Specific mentoring schemes: for high achievers, for aspiring leaders, maternity, new starters
- Support / supervision system
- One to one coaching to support individual professional development
Here are some words from our clients…
“I undertook my ILM Coaching and Mentoring Study (Level 5) with Jenny and Emma over a period of 18 months.
My experiences of Emma and Jenny are that they are driven by delivering quality in all they do. To me, they are passionate about working with people from a range of backgrounds, supporting them to make a difference or change and really respecting whatever the person holds dear.
They provided a well-structured ILM programme suiting different learning styles, through different mediums e.g. on-line, telephone support, offering Skype support, paper hand-out materials, group sessions and support/information via email.
Emma and Jenny are true professionals and have a range of experience and materials which they drew upon and shared throughout the programme.
They work well together, are approachable, listen well, are highly organised and to the point, which is a huge help when you are studying, working and juggling many other elements of life!
I would thoroughly recommend ‘Women to Work’ as a business and as an ILM Coaching and Mentoring Course Provider”.
Anne Raw, HR & L&D Professional, May 2017
“…. I just wanted to let you know that the work that you did with us some years ago around mentoring has really had a positive impact on myself and my career. I really did take stock of where I was after your input and I also looked at the area of personal effectiveness. I found that coaching and mentoring as a management style really suited my personality and opened me up to far better and more effective working relationships. It also allowed me to have a positive impact on the development of our new generation of managers and having open and honest dialogue with them has resulted in not just improving my own, but the service’s effectiveness…..The service has a bright future with the managers that we have developing within the culture that you have encouraged me to help create. There are loads of courses for all aspects of the work that we do – but not many have genuinely changed and improved me the way yours did.”
Tony Carlin, Head of Emergency Response, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
Find out more about how Women to Work can help you…
Or get in touch for a conversation about how we may be support you.