Our popular Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop will help you to define your work life vision, re-connect with who you are and all you have to offer.
Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop dates available for booking now are listed below…and we are delighted to announce that for 2018 & 2019 our Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshops continue to be completely FREE OF CHARGE!
Regular workshops are being offered in association with Sheffield Business & Intellectual Property Centre at Sheffield Central Library.
Be sure to book your place quick as spaces are limited!
- Tues 24th April 2018: 1030am – 130pm – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Thurs 14th June 2018: 1030am – 130pm – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 18th September 2018 – 1030am-130pm – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 20th November 2018 – 1030am – 130pm – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 7th February 2019 – 10am – 130pm* – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 28th March 2019 – 10am – 130pm* – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 18th June 2019 – 10am – 130pm* – THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 24th Sep 2019 – 1030am – 130pm –THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 14th Nov 2019 – 1030am – 130pm – BOOK NOW!
- Thursday 13th Feb 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Thursday 23rd Apr 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Tuesday 16th June 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
*Please note, by attending this workshop you will be anonymously contributing to a research project to look at women’s careers. We are working with and will be joined at the workshop by Professor Penny Dick from Sheffield University Management School. Penny is a Professor of Organizational Psychology and she has recently obtained some funding from the British Academy/Leverhulme Small Grants competition to conduct this research. More details can be found here and you will provided with further information when you confirm your place on the workshop. We thank you for your participation.
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and mid-workshop
Once we receive your email we will send confirmation of your place.
For more of an insight here’s what some of the women who attended our recent workshops had to say have a read of Jess’s blog and the testimonials below:
“I feel focused now on what I need to do and have a clear step by step plan – starting this week!”
“This is probably the most useful workshop I’ve been on. Really useful exercises, a way forward and the opportunity to talk with other women in the same situation. Found it really inspiring.”
“It was very useful. I’ve discovered I have to think more positively about myself instead of always finding bad things.”
“A really relaxed and welcoming workshop which enables you to work out your priorities and share experiences with other women.”
We aim for all women on our Work Life Discovery coaching workshop to leave with:
- Your values and purpose – an understanding of what you value most and what motivates you in work and life
- Your personal strengths profile – a summary of your key strengths and areas for development
- Your definition of a realistic work life balance that suits your lifestyle needs
- A vision of your future ideal work / life
- The start of an action plan to achieve this vision
This inspiring group session will be delivered to a group of women, just like you, enriching your knowledge and learning experience and building your professional network.
Throughout the workshop you will have the opportunity to work with other women in a similar situation to yourself, to enable you to share, learn and inspire each other.
It is our aim that you will leave our workshop feeling optimistic about the future with improved confidence and self-belief.
At the end of the workshop you will be set some further exercises to work on in your own time so you can continue to work towards your future ideal work / life.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Once we receive your email we will send you confirmation of your place.
Please note: Women to Work may change the content of the coaching workshops as part of the ongoing and continual development of the Women to Work offer.