Our popular Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop will help you to define your work life vision, re-connect with who you are and all you have to offer.
Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop dates available for booking now are listed below…and we are delighted to announce that for 2020 our Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshops continue to be completely FREE OF CHARGE!
Regular workshops are being offered in association with Sheffield Business & Intellectual Property Centre at Sheffield Central Library.
Be sure to book your place quick as spaces are limited!
- Thursday 13th February 2020 – 1030am – 130pm – BOOK NOW!
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Tuesday 16th June 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Thursday 17th September 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Tuesday 17th November 2020 – 1030am – 130pm
- Tuesday 9th February 2021 – 1030am – 130pm
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and mid-workshop
Once we receive your email we will send confirmation of your place.
For more of an insight here’s what some of the women who attended our recent workshops had to say have a read of Jess’s blog and the testimonials below:
“I feel focused now on what I need to do and have a clear step by step plan – starting this week!”
“This is probably the most useful workshop I’ve been on. Really useful exercises, a way forward and the opportunity to talk with other women in the same situation. Found it really inspiring.”
“It was very useful. I’ve discovered I have to think more positively about myself instead of always finding bad things.”
“A really relaxed and welcoming workshop which enables you to work out your priorities and share experiences with other women.”
We aim for all women on our Work Life Discovery coaching workshop to leave with:
- Your values and purpose – an understanding of what you value most and what motivates you in work and life
- Your personal strenghs profile – a summary of your key strengths and characteristics when you are most proud of what you have achieved
- Your definition of a realistic work life balance that suits your lifestyle needs
- A vision of your future ideal work / life
- The start of an action plan to achieve this vision
This inspiring group session will be delivered to a group of women, just like you, enriching your knowledge and learning experience and building your professional network.
Throughout the workshop you will have the opportunity to work with other women in a similar situation to yourself, to enable you to share, learn and inspire each other.
It is our aim that you will leave our workshop feeling more positive and with more clarity about the future and with an action plan of next steps and improved confidence and self belief.
At the end of the workshop you will be set some further exercises to work on in your own time so you can continue to work towards your future ideal work / life.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Once we receive your email we will send you confirmation of your place.
Please note: Women to Work may change the content of the coaching workshops as part of the ongoing and continual development of the Women to Work offer.