Do you want to…
- Maximise the potential of your female workforce?
- Create the female leaders of the future?
- Understand the barriers to women’s progression and positive solutions to overcome them?
- Improve gender balance within your organisation?
- Celebrate and embrace difference?
- Become a good to work for organisation, an employer of choice?
We have delivered many workshops and programmes for women over the years and here we showcase just a couple to spark your interest. Please get in touch if you’d like to explore how we can help your organisation or women’s network.
Women in the Fire Service UK (WFS) Women’s Development Programme – “Successfully Managing Your Work Life”
The WFS Women’s Development Programme commenced in February 2018 at London Fire Brigade. The programme continued at other Fire and Rescue Services across the UK, with delivery to 142 delegates. The initial programme came to a close in Jan 2020 but following a successful tender we are delighted to be partnering with WFS once again to design and deliver a revitalised Women’s Development Programme which will run between 2021-2024.
The original programme consisted of 3 half day coaching workshops where we covered topics such as goal setting, career planning, challenging limiting beliefs, building resilience, work life balance, values, strengths and more.
“We create a safe space to explore topics such as career progression and enhancement, work life balance, being more resilient. Or those wanting a clearer focus, creating an action plan or simply taking time away from the day job to think and reflect in order to improve job satisfaction. We are delighted to be partnering with Women to Work once again.” Jules King, WFS Chair
Chess ICT (UK’s Number 1 ‘Best Company to Work For’ in the Sunday Times 2018 annual listings) – Empowering Women Programme
We worked with Chess ICT to conduct research and then design and deliver a 12-month Empowering Women Programme which included 3 programmes with coaching at their core.
The Empowering Women Programme was a three-tiered programme offered to women at all levels at Chess:
- Courageous Women – for non-managerial women
- Maximising Female Potential – for female team leaders at Chess
- Being a Role Model – for senior female leaders.
The programme included a range of self-coaching personal development tools delivered through both online learning and face to face workshops and included one to one coaching sessions and an introduction to mentoring for the “Being a Role Model” delegates.
As a result of this work Chess:
- Improved their maternity and paternity offering.
- Added “Harvest Festival” days to their benefit offering, which allows their people to never miss an event at their child’s school.
- Created parent champions to support their people.
- Several women have gone for promotion or changed role after taking part in the programme and have publicly acknowledged that it has made them feel more confident.
“Emma and Jenny being involved in our business has been a real “game changer” for Chess. The experience and thoughtfulness they bring to the programme has given us real focus on Empowering our Women and I am excited to see where the business is in 12 months after their input. As the programme owner for Chess I would highly recommend working with them, they are honest, professional and their passion is infectious. Their flexibility allowed the programme to be tailored to Chess, which means it’s perfect for our individual business needs.” Kate Wood, Culture Director, Chess
Our programmes can be designed specifically for you, as in the examples above, or you can choose our from our off-the-shelf I-Lead Women’s Development Programmes and choose a date that works for you, or simply book places on our Personal Development Coaching Programmes and workshops for women.
Please note we also design personal development programmes and coaching workshops for a mixed audience too.
For further information or to discuss your individual organisational requirements please get in touch.