Our popular Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop will help you to define your work life vision, re-connect with who you are and all you have to offer.
We are delighted to offer our Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop via Zoom and still FREE OF CHARGE.
These workshops are offered in association with the Business & IP Centre Sheffield.
An opportunity to take some time to focus on yourself, what’s important to you and reflect on how the current situation we find ourselves in may have impacted on your work and life aspirations, values and importantly to connect with other women and to create an action plan with next steps to move forward with clarity.
Be sure to book your place quick as spaces are limited!
- Tuesday 9th February 2021 – 1030am – 1pm – Zoom Online Workshop
- Wednesday 21st April 2021 – 1030am – 1pm – Zoom Online Workshop
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021 – 10am – 1230pm – Zoom Online Workshop
- Tuesday 5th October 2021 – 10am – 1230pm – Zoom Online Workshop
- Wednesday 16th February 2022 – 10am-1230pm – Zoom Online Workshop BOOK NOW!
- Tuesday 10th May 2022 – 10am-1230pm – Zoom Online Workshop
- Thursday 20th October 2022 – 10am-1230pm – Zoom Online Workshop
For more of an insight here’s what some of the women who attended our recent workshops had to say have a read of Jess’s blog and the testimonials below:
“I feel focused now on what I need to do and have a clear step by step plan – starting this week!”
“This is probably the most useful workshop I’ve been on. Really useful exercises, a way forward and the opportunity to talk with other women in the same situation. Found it really inspiring.”
“It was very useful. I’ve discovered I have to think more positively about myself instead of always finding bad things.”
“A really relaxed and welcoming workshop which enables you to work out your priorities and share experiences with other women.”
We aim for all women on our Work Life Discovery coaching workshop to leave with:
- Your values and purpose – an understanding of what you value most and what motivates you in work and life
- Your personal strengths profile – a summary of your key strengths and characteristics when you are most proud of what you have achieved
- Your definition of a realistic work life balance that suits your lifestyle needs
- A vision of your future ideal work / life
- The start of an action plan to achieve this vision
This inspiring group session will be delivered to a group of women, just like you, enriching your knowledge and learning experience and building your professional network.
Throughout the workshop you will have the opportunity to work with other women in a similar situation to yourself, to enable you to share, learn and inspire each other.
It is our aim that you will leave our workshop feeling more positive and with more clarity about the future and with an action plan of next steps and improved confidence and self belief.
At the end of the workshop you will be set some further exercises to work on in your own time so you can continue to work towards your future ideal work / life.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Please note: Women to Work may change the content of the coaching workshops as part of the ongoing and continual development of the Women to Work offer.