– for aspiring and developing female leaders
A coaching programme giving delegates the opportunity to explore why leading and/or leadership is important to them, as well as to consider their career aspirations and visions of success.
This programme is designed to look at leading and being a leader from an individual personal perspective – raising awareness and insights into developing delegates individual mindset, potential impact and styles of leading.
The aim of the programme is for delegates to leave with a clearer view of themselves as the leader they want to be, why it’s important to them, their development needs, potential for impact and a plan to make it happen.
- i-Ignite – a passion for leadership x2 half day sessions
- i-Engage – to maximise potential x2 half day sessions
- i-Inspire – leaders as role models x2 half day sessions
- Women connecting and collaborating session
- One to one coaching
To find out more and to discuss how this programme can support the aspiring and developing female leaders in your organisation get in touch to book a chat with Jenny and Emma, we look forward to meeting you.