Join us for an opportunity to;
- take some time for personal and professional reflection
- deal with negative self-talk and imposter syndrome
- consider your work life balance and managing work and life demands
- look at your career progression and development – crossroads, options and pathways
- explore having a voice and how to present yourself
- consider managing professional relationships and building connections
- deal with self-doubt and build confidence
- manage setbacks and build resilience
- create an action plan of manageable achievable next steps
Our programmes and workshops will also be a chance to connect with other women, something we know many of the women we work with get so much inspiration and reassurance from and we also hope you will relish the time to focus on yourself and all that’s important to you.
Please note: all workshops and programmes will be delivered via Zoom.
Our programmes and workshops can be booked for a group of women, women’s network or women in your organisation. We also run industry specific programmes for individual women that can be booked as an individual or via your organisation – if you are interested in any of the programmes or workshops please email Jenny and Emma on info@womentowork or fill in our contact form to find out more.
Personal Development Coaching Programme – Successfully Manage and Progress Your Work and Life to define and reach your potential
6 x 2.5 hour workshops – join Jenny and Emma for an empowering, highly interactive and practical programme.
Our aim is for you to leave the programme with a clearer view of your work and life aspirations, with a focused plan to make that a reality; with tools and techniques to manage setbacks and a greater understanding of yourself and all you have to offer. An opportunity to manage your personal development for both your work and life.
Please note the six sessions below, which make up the programme can also be booked as individual one off workshops.
- Defining your work and life vision – to be the individual you want to be
- Knowing yourself to be your most confident self in work and life
- Managing your work and life demands
- An introduction to building resilience in yourself and others
- Challenging limiting beliefs and imposter syndrome and having your voice heard
- Building relationships and creating positive connections … to support your work and life aspirations
Personal Development Coaching Programme – creating a pathway to thrive
A programme for women at all levels who want to:
- take control of their work and life now and in the future
- have their voice heard in a way that’s meaningful to them
- reconnect with who they are and all they have to offer
- identify and challenge any limiting beliefs that may be holding them back and find strategies to build their personal resilience
- value themselves and what they need and want from work and life
- engage, connect and build relationships with other women
This programme includes a series of 3 x 3hr coaching workshops delivered via Zoom.
- Workshop 1 – My work and life aspirations
- Workshop 2 – Knowing myself
- Workshop 3 – Planning and preparing for success
Personal Development Coaching Programme – confidence building and career planning
This taster programme includes 1.5hr versions covering some of our most popular topics:
- Challenging limiting beliefs & imposter syndrome & having your voice heard
- An introduction to building resilience in yourself and others
- Career progression
- Women connecting and collaborating – meeting sharing and learning
i-Lead Personal Development Coaching Programme – for aspiring and developing female leaders
- i-Ignite – a passion for leadership – 2 x 2.5hr sessions
- i-Engage – to maximise potential – 2 x 2.5hr sessions
- i-Inspire – leaders as role model – 2 x 2.5hr sessions
- Women connecting and collaborating – being a leader – 1 x 2.5hr session
- One to one coaching x 4 sessions per delegate (optional)
The ‘i’ of ‘i’lead is the core essence of this programme – it is all about you – who you want to be as a leader at whatever level of leading role you have or aspire to, to truly know yourself and all you have to offer and to define the impact you want to have and how you can inspire others
This programme isn’t what you would perhaps traditionally expect from a ‘leadership’ programme – this is about exploring ‘you’ as a leader and is therefore relevant for women at all levels to enable them to reflect on who they are or aspire to be as a leader, to identify why leading is important to them and the impact they can and want to have in their leadership role.
Industry specific programmes
We currently offer the following industry specific personal development coaching programmes for women. These programmes can be booked as an individual or via your organisation – to find out more or to book a place please click on the links. To enquire about a programme specifically for your industry please email Jenny and Emma on info@womentowork or fill in our contact form.
Women in the Fire Service UK Women’s Development Programme – For more info click here
Women in Energy Personal Development Coaching Programme – Successfully Manage and Progress Your Work and Life …. to define and reach your potential – For more info click here
Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop – 2.5 hour FREE workshop – BOOK NOW – join Jenny and Emma as they give you the opportunity to consider what is important to you and what really matters when thinking about your work and life, you’ll look at all you have achieved, and you’ll build a profile of you at your very best. You’ll be able to explore your work life balance and how to juggle the demands on your time and energy. Finally, you’ll consider all the options available to you so you can create and consider what actions and next steps you need to take to progress. You can read more about our Work Life Discovery Coaching Workshop here.
Women connecting and having conversations – we know how helpful the women on our workshops find the discussions they have with each other. So these sessions are focused on just that, women connecting and having impactful conversations about what matters to them. An opportunity to join small group discussions to focus on a variety of topics that are important to the women we work with. Sharing stories of real experiences of overcoming problems/hurdles to create key solutions whilst also having time to reflect on your own personal development and identify what will have the most positive impact on your unique situation.
If any of these spark an interest then please email Jenny and Emma on info@womentowork or fill in our contact form to find out more.
We hope to see you soon!
Our workshops and programmes … in our clients words
“A great opportunity to take time to explore how I show up, in the workplace (and in life). Quality session, evidence and experience based. Jenny and Emma really brought the material to life and made it easy to contribute/collaborate even though we were all strangers and working online!”
“Good opportunity to network with other likeminded participants and share experiences, feelings and suggestions for improvement”
“Both coaches were enthusiastic and were able to present in a way that made you think about yourself without directly asking you to so you are able to identify your strengths”
“The session provided space for reflection and opportunity to share thoughts with others around connecting with others. I found it really helpful and left with some great pointers about how to build and strengthen connections in my work and life.”
“A great workshop to get you thinking more about resilience and how to build it within yourself! Some fantastic tools and tips were provided and the facilitators (Emma and Jenny) were friendly, professional and easy to relate to. A totally empowering session!”