Women to Work ……… a business with social aims that works with both organisations and individuals with a special interest in coaching for women’s personal and professional development, resilience, and coaching for all.
Emma and Jenny offer a range of initiatives that can help address many of the issues that can come up time and again for women in the workplace and for people in organisations, issues that may be a barrier to getting the best from every individual.
We absolutely love what we do and are passionate about how coaching can help the people we work with to see new horizons that best fit their values, helping them to feel positive, motivated and able to create a fulfilling professional and personal life.
We focus on building impactful relationships with organisations, the individual women we work with, women’s networks and women and men who are passionate about developing women in the workplace, developing resilience in individuals and developing coaching as a way of being. Working together to create the initiative that will best suit your needs.
- One to one coaching – individual sessions tailored to your personal/professional development needs
- Industry specific women’s development programmes – an opportunity to meet, connect and build relationships with other women in your industry, while focusing on your own personal development and work and life aspirations. Current programmes are available for women in fire and rescue, women in energy, women in HE, and women in tech.
- Group coaching workshops and programmes – personal development, resilience, confidence, career planning, managing your work life, dealing with limiting beliefs & imposter syndrome, work life balance, personal identity, building relationships, having your voice heard and more…
- Free Work Life Discovery Online Coaching Workshop – an opportunity to take some time to focus on yourself, what’s important to you and reflect on your work and life aspirations, values and importantly, to connect with other women and to create an action plan with next steps to move forward with clarity
- Self-coaching resources to sustain and maintain your own personal/professional development
We hope you will love coaching as much as we do!
Explore our website, or get in touch to find out more about how we can work with you or your organisation.
Emma & Jenny
Working with women and organisations to define and create fulfilling personal and professional lives