Women to Work
Inspiring professional development for women and coaching & mentoring for all.
Women to Work focuses on women’s development both ‘into’ the workplace and ‘within’ the workplace and people development through coaching and mentoring.
A business with social aims, founded by Jenny Pollock and Emma Shute, we are positive, inclusive and work collaboratively with organisations and individuals to offer highly tailored initiatives supporting:
- Organisations to create sustainable gender balance
- Organisations and individuals to develop through coaching and mentoring
- Individual women to define and create a fulfilling work life
- Bespoke and off-the-shelf women’s development programmes and workshops
- Coaching and mentoring workshops, scheme design and training
- Research study projects with a focus on organisational gender balance
- One to one coaching
Working together to create a better working environment for all.
Emma Shute & Jenny Pollock, Founders, Directors and Coaches of Women to Work Ltd