In this newsletter…
– A new coaching programme for women in tech
How do you speak to yourself? Are you supportive, kind, encouraging? Or is your inner dialog a lot more critical?
Often the way we talk to ourselves is harsh, critical, unkind… and the things we say to ourselves we would never say to a friend.
So what if we could be kinder to ourselves? What if we practiced self-compassion instead? What impact could that have?
Dr. Kristin Neff says…
And as this HBR article shares
We explore the way we talk to ourselves and tools and ideas to be more self-compassionate in both our workshops and one to ones so get in touch if you’d like to find out more – we offer a free 15 minute chat if you’re interested in some one to one coaching and we’d love to have a Zoom conversation if you’re looking for some workshops to support the women in your organisation, women’s network or group of individual women. Just drop us an email here and we’ll be in touch.
Are you a woman working in tech?
We are pleased to announce a new programme for Women in tech.
Launching on 10th October 2023 – Women in Tech – Personal Development Coaching Programme… Creating a Pathway to Thrive ……
A programme of 4 workshops for women at all levels who want to:
- take control of their work and life now and in the future
- have their voice heard in a way that’s meaningful to them
- reconnect with who they are and all they have to offer
- identify and challenge any limiting beliefs that may be holding them back and find strategies to build their personal resilience
- value themselves and what they need and want from work and life
- engage, connect and build relationships with others
Working with us testimonial:
If you’re not working in tech but you’d like to explore a programme for your industry or organisation or network then get in touch as we always love to chat through ideas.
All the best and we’ll see you soon.
Emma & Jenny